Discover the latest connected watch from Frederique Constant, the Smartwatch Vitality for him and her. Bursting with technology and featuring a digital dial revealed on demand, it twill quickly become your best friend and everyday partner!
Why choose between chic and digital ? The Smartwatch Vitality has a dial with two faces. The first is characterised by Roman numerals and hand-polished hour and minute hands for those who appreciate sophisticated timepieces with a refined look.
But when pressing the crown, the dial reveals a digital display on its lower part that allows the user to access a lot of information like your heart rate, your activity tracking, the weather and even the last five messages from your favourite apps, among other things!
The four ladies’ models are placed in a 36 mm polished stainless-steel, rose gold-plated or two-tone gold/steel case. The designs combine elegance and attitude with a floral pattern spread over the dial, around which eight-hour markers are set with diamonds.
In terms of straps, there is plenty to choose from ! Each of the ladies’ models comes with a leather strap or steel bracelet, but can equally be accessorised with a range of five other stylish and sporty rubber straps. Match your Smartwatch Vitality to your mood !
The gents’ models combine a 42 mm stainless-steel case with a black rubber strap or a steel bracelet, complemented with a rose gold-plated version. Discreet and understated, the Smartwatch Vitality for him comes with a blue, grey or black dial. Easy to wear everyday while working, studying or even when partying !
The Smartwatch Vitality has a wide variety of cool and smart features !
- Always on-time: the time and date automatically synchronises with your smartphone’s information to which the watch is connected.
- Worldtimer / Second time zone
- Activity tracking: number of steps, calories burned, distance covered.
- Get-active alerts: physical activity reminder after a certain period of inactivity.
- Dynamic coach: personalised guidance to help you stay in shape, based on the activity tracker, sleep tracker and the goals that have been defined via the app.
- Sleep monitoring: sleep cycle analysis: deep sleep, light sleep and time spent awake.
- Smart sleep alarms: alarm based on sleep cycle analysis, to wake the user at the optimal time.
- Call notification
- Message notification
- Messages review: after selecting the apps you want to receive notifications from, you will be able to view the last 5 messages received (chronologically) on your watch dial. Apps may include: Mail, Messages, Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, Instagram, Snapchat, LinkedIn, WeChat, Viber, Uber, KakaoTalk, Pinterest and Spotify.
- Heart rate monitoring: the Smartwatch Vitality is equipped with a new-generation sensor, developed by experts in the field; Philips. Thanks to the integration of the optical heart rate measurement, the pulse can be taken from the wrist roughly every minute for greater accuracy. This new built-in sensor also provides information on physical activity and training performance. It can be active day and night!
- Heart rate notifications: should your heart rate drop too low or climb too high during your busy day, a vibration and a visual alert will be emitted by the watch, which can be turned into an alarm if the problem persists.
- Workout: measures your pulse when exercising. Once the function is activated, the heart rate is measured every 10 seconds. Statistics from the training session can then be viewed in detail via the app.
- Chronograph: can now be activated and stopped simply by pressing on the watch glass. While training, the digital dial display will automatically switch to the minutes and seconds countdown timer. To ensure that this countdown remains easy to read even in strong light (common outdoors), the minute hand will also show the passing of the seconds.
- Weather: the maximum and minimum local temperatures are displayed instantly on the dial.
- Breathing exercise: offers a series of breathing exercises to reduce stress and regulate your breathing.
- Rechargeable battery: your Smartwatch Vitality is rechargeable and lasts up to 7 days for the ladies’ models and 11 days for the men’s models, depending on the usage.